Tuesday 17 November 2009

Días de la Familia.






Hola!

I didn't post anything on Sunday or Monday. Naughty. It's simply because I've had family over from Spain. Some of them are still here, but it's just my Mom's cousin rather than her children who are my age. :) But seeing them, after ages, did put me in a very Spanish mood. My Mom's half-Spanish and I lived in Spain for a year and I've visited Mexico a lot, so I can speak fluent Spanish. And I just love it, it sounds really sexy and it's just different from speaking English, I guess.

I also found out that I might be able to spend some of the Spring break in Spain with my Mom's cousin! Si me voy, yo realmente no puedo esperar! Add some of that in. :) But yeah, I got so excited and happy. :) But my sister, Allie, was upset because my Mom would never let her go without her being there. And she can't speak Spanish. But I did say that I'd try and teach her.

Today I had the day of because I had a doctor's appointment for most the day and then I just took the rest of the day off. My Mom's good like that. :) So I took some random photos around the house. Like the ones at the top.
I've recently felt the Christmas vibe, if you know what I mean. When you know Christmas is close because everyone becomes more jolly, people start talking about it and the atmosphere generally changes. Oh, I love it. And it's Thanksgiving next week - so I'm looking forward to that. :) I also need to phone my Dad for that. Blogging reminds me of so much.
Anyway, I need to finish some assignments for tomorrow.
Roxie-Rose.





No comments:

Post a Comment