Thursday 12 November 2009

First one.

Hello. ;) As you may know already, if you're a good observer, this is my first post. However, you may not know, this isn't my first blog. :) I did have another one but my cousin 'accidentally' deleted it. Lol. Oh well.

So I might as well tell you a little bit about myself:
- I take my camera everywhere. Yes, even down to the store.
- I love England - the accents, the people, the sights...
- I'm the only one out of my friends that drinks tea.
- I absolutely love visiting new places and meeting new people.
- I also adore long plane journeys.
- I'm fifteen and I'm in the tenth grade. Thought I'd give you the basics.
- If I'm not taking pictures, I'm dancing.
- I used to live in New York.
- And England.
- And Boston.
- Oh, and Arizona. :)
- I love watching movies that I know all the word to.
- If I hear a song I like I write it down anywhere so I can remember to download it when I get home.
- I spend a lot of my time with my friends.
- I'm really close to my little sister.
- I was named Roxie-Rose because my Mom gave birth to me in Roxy-Daisy Hospital. So my parents thought they'd change the name a bit.
- My Dad lives in England - I visit him most Summers. I love it.
- And, that's me at the top. :)

And how about some pet peeves:
- People who continuously sing out of key all the time simply annoy me. I mean, I don't mind singing a bit...being happy and everything. But when they sing loads and they're out of key and they think they're American Idol material, it just annoys the heck out of me.
- People who think they're the most amazing thing ever to hit this Earth. We're all pretty much the same, I'm sorry. :)
- Raisins. I just hate the texture, feeling, taste. Everything really.
- When the speakers on my computer fuzz up.
- When you think you're going to sneeze...but you don't. You know the feeling...

Lol. Just a bit about me. :)
Roxie-Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment